Wednesday, September 5, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BLOG!!!!111!!!!!


Yesterday, for some reason, I was perusing the Ashitaka's Angels archives and stumbled upon the blog's first post. Turns out it was posted on this exact date 4 years ago:

Crazy how time flies. Even crazier is that this blog's name is based on a Princess Mononoke reference. (Or is it just awesomer?)

Anyways, in honor of the blog's 4th birthday, here is a picture of the Ashitaka's Angels official mascot, Domo, domo-ing at a TV:

Classic.
And here's Domo wishing us a happy birthday!

Does anyone know if Domo can actually speak?

Here's to more blogging, TV watching, and general (and entertaining) flailing courtesy of your Ashitaka's Angels!

YAY, TELEVISION :)








2 comments:

Lea said...

We're so old! And that first post is hilarious, btw.

Do you remember why we decided to call ourselves Ashitaka's Angels? I feel like that was a really random choice. Made even more random by the fact that I don't think we've talked about that movie once here. Still love it though!

Ah Domo, my favorite monster! It looks like he's farting a heart at us in that Happy Birthday picture, aw <3

Despite the fact that this blog is incredibly inconsistent, it's been really fun randomly yelling my thoughts at the world. And I love you 2 crazy kids so much <3

zozizzle said...

haha I didn't notice he was farting a heart of love until *after* I posted the picture. Oblivious me.

And, now that you bring it up, no, I don't remember the exact reason why we went with the name. I think it had something to do with the fact that we were all in that Japanese class?

Yay for sending more randomness into the internet!
I couldn't ask for better blogging/TV-watching accomplices and friends :)