Tuesday, March 1, 2011

83rd Annual Oscars


In my honest humble opinion the best part of the Oscar's was the Zach and Mandy duet (mostly the Zach part ;) I love that man.


But there were some really great movies this year and it just reminded me how swamped I am with school and how much I've been missing out on. So I've officially made a list of movies to see based on the nominations:

127 Hours
Black Swan
Fighter
The King's Speech (0verall winner of the night, not much surprise there)
The Social Network (I was wafting before but now it's a definite)

*And if I can remember the name of some of those shorts, you can be assured they'll be viewed by moi

4 comments:

Lea said...

oh oh! Much agreed about the Zach/Mandy duet. i was so excited to see Chuck at the Oscars! He was so cute and sounded so good.

Didn't see 127 Hours, but LOVED King's Speech, The Fighter, Black Swan, and Social Network. You should see all of them!!!!!

Especially The Social Network. That was my favorite movie of the year.

zozizzle said...

MAX MAX!!!!!!!!11111!!!11!

Hi. :D

Zach Levi is indeed a talented man. I enjoyed his and Mandy's duet a great deal.

Did you know he recorded a song with a former American Idol contestant? It's really cute, and once again, he sounds really good!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un60RISzE-A

@Lea: It's the song Didi Benami sang at the AI auditions!!

Back to the Oscars, Gwyneth Paltrow's song I could've done without. How she keeps popping up everywhere I'll never know. /mini rant ended/

Lea said...

@zozizzle guuuuuurl you didn't think i knew this already?

I kind of wish Zach would record it with Didi! I like her voice better than Katherine's.

Also, GWYNETH PALTROW SHOULD DIAF

zozizzle said...

@Lea lol. I should've known you knew this already.

Also,

I kind of wish Zach would record it with Didi! I like her voice better than Katherine's.

I second this idea.