Thursday, January 7, 2010

3 til Chuck Season 3

I'm in the fifth hour of the marathon on SyFy and I have to say I thoroughly am enjoying it! It's great to see Chuck, the Buymore and all that good stuff between Sarah, Casey and him. So I'm truly even more pumped for this Sunday when new episodes of Chuck will be aired on NBC.

Besides its eminent return I've been talking about the amazing stuff that makes Chuck such an enjoyable appearance on my television screen. And the reason for today are the awesome and talented guest stars.

Like the rock star that caused a bit of ruckus, or how about the first girl sever the ties between Chuck and Sarah. Oh how about his college girlfriend who turned out to be Fulcrum, and speaking of college how about Bryce Larkin, who is the catalyst in the story but also in over a handful of episodes. And always brought disaster with him.




Do you remeber Sarah's farther the con artist, who despite Sarah's attempts at lying saw their true relationship. And we can't forget Chevy Chase and Scott Bakula who brought humor and a whole new level geekery with the characters of Orion and Ted Roark.



And of course the ever plethora of seductresses or seductors on this show! Plus I had to add Tricia Helfer, cause BSG is awesome and I wanted to mention as an FYI that The Plan is premiering on the SyFy channel on Sunday from 9-11, and while I'll be watching Chuck, I still wanted to give a shout out.


The thing that I really enjoy the fact that while entertaining the guest stars always add to the storyline in a positive way, they sorta act as an inertia for the plot and never fail to reveal to Chuck or Sarah something about themselves both separately and relationship wise.

2 comments:

Lea said...

Chevy Chase and Scott Bakula were amazing. this show does have really good guest stars


Bryce was so hot. i'll miss that guy

MightyMaxine said...

i know! we are such shallow viewers! he is a totally hottie that will be MISSED <3