Sunday, December 14, 2008

Call Me "Sir"

Okay!

So Mind Grapes was discouraging me from watching BSG, cause she thought I wouldn't like it. And she was right....cause I LOVE it!!!!

When I began watching the miniseries I at first was like, this is lame, a total rip of Bladerunner, Terminator, The Matrix ect. But then I got into the good, amazing stuff!!! I mean it has a great plot line, decent characters and has actual conflicts and consequences that viewers can see, the true purpose of a story.

First impressions. Admiral Adama a total dipstick. Then I saw how much he really loved his son and that changed my whole perspective on him! Cpt. Lee "Apollo" Adama, a total cutie yet a follower of protocol. Starbuck pretty BAMF! The first scene she's introduced in she's a puches a superior out! Guys for being so brillant I'd have to say he's a total failure! Six total manipulative and sexy fembot (pretty typical with this genre). Oh yeah, General Tigh, total drunken "superior asshole"

I have to say what got me hooked was the story between Lee and Starbuck and the issues they had over how he died along with the not knowing who's a cylon or not. Total Shock Moment!! When you find out Sharon is one of them...and that's totally depressing cause she seems like she's a cool character except for her moments of yelling and attempting to prove how right she is...

Ultimately, I'm excited to see how it goes down and hopefully Guys
I'm ready for more travels on the Galatica, off to watch the more of the wars!


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA WATCH IT!!!!

2 comments:

Lea said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

This post made me so incredibly happy you have no idea! Good Grief, I love you!

I'm so happy that you're enjoying Battlestar! I was kind of scared you weren't going to like it, but the fact that you do is fantastic! I love your comments on the characters, heh. You're pretty spot on for sure!. And yeah, the story line between Starbuck and Lee is probably one of the best of the whole series.

How many eps have you watched so far? Just the miniseries? I can't wait until you get further to see how awesome this show really is! YAY!

zozizzle said...

hahahahaha

I knew mind grapes would be overjoyed at your newfound love for BSG, good grief. And I am, too.

Another bsg fan! Yay!!