Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oops, it's already 2012

But let's talk about our favorite TV things of 2011, shall we? Not too much text in this one, just lists and some crappy photoshopping. All in no particular order:

5 Favorite TV shows of 2011:
1. Game of Thrones (Favorite episode: 1.09 "Baelor"*)
2. Doctor Who (favorite episode: 6.10 "The Girl Who Waited")
3. Breaking Bad (favorite episode: 4.13 "Face Off")
4. Parks & Recreation (favorite episode: 3.13 "The Fight")
5. Community (favorite episode: 3.04 "Remedial Chaos Theory")

*Favorite episodes are just those aired THIS year


5 Favorite TV Characters of 2011:
1. Britta Perry "Community"
2. Jesse Pinkman "Breaking Bad"
3. The Doctor "Doctor Who"
4. Rory Williams "Doctor Who"
5. Jimmy Darmody "Boardwalk Empire"


5 TV Boyfriends of 2011:
1. Matt Smith and Arthur Darvill (Doctor and Rory "Doctor Who") - yes, I cheated
2. Richard Madden (Robb Stark "Game of Thrones")
3. Donald Glover (Troy Barnes "Community")
4. Michael Pitt (Jimmy Darmody "Boardwalk Empire")
5. Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman "Breaking Bad")


5 TV Girlfriends of 2011:
1. Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen "Game of Thrones")
2. Gillian Jacobs (Britta Perry "Community")
3. Karen Gillan (Amy Pond "Doctor Who")
4. Zooey Deschanel (Jess Day "New Girl")
5. Amy Poehler (Leslie Knope "Parks & Recreation")


5 Favorite TV ships of 2011:
1. Amy/Rory "Doctor Who"
2. Troy/Abed "Community"
3. Leslie/Ben "Parks & Recreation"
4. Jimmy/Richard "Boardwalk Empire"
5. Sam/Jon "Game of Thrones"


Yeah! Now it's Zozizzle and Good Grief's your turn! What were some of your favorite TV things of 2011?

3 comments:

MightyMaxine said...

You are super obsessed with Community, I havent watched that show in a very long time. Also New Girl is pretty funny and awkward--so it's right up my Ally. You got let me know how and what Games of Throne and Boardwalk Empire is like/about. I've seen commercials and I'm intrigued.

My post to come soon

Lea said...

i just realized that our layout keeps changing, so sometimes the formatting on this post looks messed up and sometimes it's fine, hm.

anyhoo, Community is like my favorite show ever right now lol. I love it so much you don't even know. Yeah, New Girl is cute. Not perfect, but I like it.

You...would not like Boardwalk Empire lol. And if you read my post below this, you would see that I might not even watch it anymore so I wouldn't even bother lol.

YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WATCH GAME OF THRONES THOUGH A;SLDFJASL;DFKJ
The violence/sex in the show might scare ya a bit, but it's such an amazing show. based off of one of my favorite book series. it's a fantasy show, but it's more about the ~characters and political machinations than anything. and it's gorgeous to look at. WATCH IT.

MightyMaxine said...

Thanks for the heads up...yeah I'm a little worried that Zoey D might not last past another season, if they make it thru this one.

Oh yeah I changed the layout to make it more clean, so sorry about messing with your formatting.