Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ashitaka's Angels special edition Doctor Who after-episode reaction Podcast!

doctor who 6.2 by Ashitaka's Angels

WAT.

Oh, you're in for a treat, my friends. Zozizzle and I got together to watch the conclusion of the Doctor Who season 6 two-part premiere and immediately decided our unfiltered general confusion, flail, pleading towards Steven Moffat, shouted questions in anguish, violence towards one another, Robin Hood tangents, and all around buffoonery needed to be shared with the world. So here it is, 20 minutes of podcast for "The Day of the Moon", a fantastical (and horrifying) outing of our beloved Doctor Who.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Washtenaw Christian Academy said...

There was much lol-ing as I enjoyed this podcast thing-a-majigger. :) This ups the "fascinating" level of the show, hearing you two analyze it.
<3 your biggest fan.

Lea said...

ahh I can't believe you listened to this whole ridiculous thing! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm sure our insightful comments broadened your understanding of the episode ;)

Thanks for listening! <3