Friday, February 15, 2013

Maroon 5 Tour


Last night the Ashitaka Angels ventured to the Palace to experience the spectacle that is Maroon 5.

It was everything I hoped for and more. Some might say we had an obstructed view of the stage, I like to think that we got a premium view of the lead singer, Adam Levine's tush. Besides that Adam is very at home on the stage--from the moment the show started you could tell that the stage is where he belonged. Further his enthusiasm was off the charts! The band was happy to have every single person there; it was repeated many times and it just made me feel all warm and proud to be apart of their sold out night.



In addition Adam, made specific efforts to sing to our "nosebleed" section of the arena. The music was excellent they played every single one of their hits! So if you love the stuff you hear from on the radio you will definitely enjoy a night with Maroon 5.

Lea and I totally went nuts during "Wake Up Call" and I almost passed out from his stage presences and performance for "One More Night." I just had so much adrenaline going through me and his hip work is a marvelous wonder. The guitarist James Valentine did an excellent job--and I know, I'm sure you're thinking no brainer -but the riffs were a true treat to the ears.

Overall it was one of the funnest nights of my life, my runny nose agrees and I woke up with Adam's voice in my head. It was a fantastic night and experience and I absolutely recommend finding a way to experience it yourself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.