Saturday, July 9, 2011

6 Days Until The End, My Friends (Also, yes, the Ashitaka's Angels are still alive)

Warner Bros. released a compilation of the most memorable moments from all the Harry Potter films. Get your kleenexes ready, ya'll.




I'll admit I got a little lump in my throat watching this (the same thing happened when I saw the live feed of the UK premiere. I felt like I was watching Hermione, Ron, and Harry graduate, only their graduation was 100 times more glamorous than, well, any graduation ceremony I've ever seen. And I have seen 3. There were tears, adulation from scores of loyal HP fans, and really expensive RC outfits. Unfortunately, I missed Rickman on the red carpet, darn the luck). 



Who/what are you going to miss after you've watched the epic conclusion? 

For me, the answer is twofold: Everybody and Snape. Can you blame me?






[Video Credit: WarnerBrosPictures]

1 comment:

Lea said...

TEARS DOWN MY FACE.

it's amazing to think that the first movie came out 10 years ago and that i've been eagerly anticipating each one as it came out. Not only that though, this series has been apart of my life since i was 11 years old and I'll be so sad to see it end. But happy that I was a part of it!

It's a phenomenon on so many levels and i'll always think back upon the days of midnight screenings and release parties fondly.

"Everybody and Snape. "

this is accurate.

I think I'll especially miss watching renowned older British thespians getting added to the cast each film and being able to see little acting master classes on display every viewing. Also, seeing the trio grow up before our very eyes. Also also, Rupert Grint. These are the things I will miss the most.