Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Little Rapper's Delight Courtesy of Jimmy Fallon and JT and The Roots




Jimmy and JT school the nation on the history of rap! An amazing prize goes to the first person that can name all the rap songs in the medley.


Oh, and by 'amazing prize,' I mean a brand-spankin'-new (gasp!)... pat on the back.

And not a real one, mind you. Just a digital one. I bet you're super-motivated now. Right?? I mean, just look at yo' fine super-motivated self.


...


Or...you could just watch.

3 comments:

Lea said...

I could name all the songs after they started doing Eminem lol. I guess no back pats for me...

but that was awesome anyways. i've always liked Jimmy Fallon :D

zozizzle said...

I guess no back pats for me...

Well, just for participating, I can give you *drumroll*...a consolation air-five! Will that do? :)

Lea said...

:D

*high fives*

*misses*


:(